Sunday, July 10, 2005

I just want it noted

that I officially give up. Those of you that know what's going on, you can think what you want, but I dont need a nymore examples of how fucked up this place is... this world, people etc. So I give up. Tonight and everynight I'll learn slowly even as I cry to just live with only the things I have even if they're not what I want because I just dont fucking care anymore and as someone told me through their own words, it's obvious people dont give a shit, so I'll shut up with my "Bitching and moaning".


Random poetry
I have none.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, OMG you've written like a bajillion entries since last I commented. Now I feel all bad!!

Secondly, you cannot give up! It doesn't matter what other people think of your opinions or your attitudes, or if they think they're "bitching moaning"...they're you, and they're valid.
Well, they're valid except when you say you don't care and you're giving up. Because that, that is crap. Okay?

This motivational presentation has been brought to you by Cray Co. We apologize for any therapy you may need as a result of this presentation, but are not liable and will not cover your therapy bills. :P

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...