Friday, July 22, 2005

Corporate America Sucks...

So my insurance was denied. Not, a higher premium, just denied. That sucks. Really bad. I literally was throwing a lot of money at this insurance company, and they denied me. What are my choices? Well try to find another insurance company who is so widely used like this one was so I wont have a problem finding a set of doctors, or find another job, that makes equal pay to what I make now BUT has insurance too.

*sigh*


At least it's Friday right?

Random Poetry (Haiku)

cherry blossoms sweet
ripened youth, sweet perfection
spring's fresh winds are change

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG DO NOT TRY TO GET MEGALIFE HEALTH INSURANCE!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...