Monday, July 10, 2006

Beauty & The Blog Dog have coffee at the Cornerstone Cafe

The ladybug of luck searches. Perhaps here she will find a butterfly, or a gentle breeze, or perhaps someone's soft hand. She has luck to give... Maybe she'll give it to you today ;)



A rose by any other name ....

"Where Angels Rest": Come sit with me, in the sun. Let me whisper to you of the things you wish to know. Sit and watch life happen; Breathe deeply and be filled with joy...

******
I was going through some files I had on my laptop from my old computer... and came across some pics. These are ones I'm particularly proud of (you have to rememer, I have NO ability to take photographs at all.. But these are lovely. I dedicate these visions of beauty to those that inspire us, friends, family, etc. But especially also to Blog Dog who has shared his pictures with total strangers and has inspired people as well :)

Have a great evening everyone, may the sweet darkness of slumber fall around you like soft stars. May dreams be peaceful breezes of the best places you'd ever want to be, and may you wake refreshed and ready for the day.

xo

(On a side note, the image entitled angels rest I'm particularly proud of as the angel sitting peacefully in the image is part of a display of statues, and was cropped out and lovingly placed in that scenic place. It was an image I used in my business Natural Body and Spirit to show that angels were all around us in peaceful moments... all we had to do was look :)
*****
May we open to a deeper understanding and genuine love and caring for the multitude of faces, who are none other than ourself.--Wendy Egyoku Nakao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That lady bug is absolutely AMAZING - what a shot and what a talent! Please keep taking more pictures :) Hugs to you!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...