Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Miracles DO Happen... Proof inside :P

This morning on your way to work (or when you first get up if on a weekend) say a prayer of thanks for those friends in your sacred heart.  Send them love and pink light to guide their day.

Dear Sue,
Today no matter if you’re blue, know that when you’re not tired, sick, or lonely, your heart sings & your soul visibly shines for all to see.  Know you give this freely & this is a gift only a special person can give.  You are loved.

Today is full of miracles!
Today, meditate for 5 minutes on the power of miracles in your day.  The sun rising is a miracle, you living is a miracle.  Life’s little miracles are the beauty you need…  See them.

**********
Today is full of miracles….

Well I have a hard time seeing those miracles today but that’s because I have a headache sitting firmly over my eyes beating the drums to a tempo I can’t fathom.  

A miracle?  Ok ok let me try and find some for you this morning.

Miracle #1:  Well this morning I suppose if I saw one miracle thus far it was the miracle that my drive through order (which I shouldn’t have gotten but I did) was right! LORD ALMIGHTY!  They CAN get it right :P

Miracle #2:  AH! I have it, I got in 15 minutes late but it was a miracle, NO ONE was here to see it! :P Yes!

Miracle #3: Mrs. C was the first one in today.  And she cares not how much I type if I’m on the phone and if so how long.  And she brings a smile to my face since it seems like when she asks how I’m doing she actually wants to know.  A MIRACLE!!!

Miracle #4: I’m going to have two days off this week.  This alone is a miracle all by its little itty bitty self….  And, …. Wait for it.  I’m going to get paid for it.  PRAISE THE MIRACLE! (Yes, I’ll still try to post but I cannot guarantee any Pulitzer Prize winning posts like I’ve been doing lately.  I mean even a GOOD writer needs a day off :P) /sarcasm off.

Miracle #5: Creamer for my coffee.  Yes bleary eyed going on only 4 hours sleep, I stumbled into the kitchen at work and amidst the mildly decaying food and expired creamer in the fridge, I saw it…A ray of light beckoning to me, telling me, “YES YOU CAN have that coffee you need, I’m right here to sweeten it up for you!!”  So I did, and so it was good.  Definitely a Miracle!

Miracle #6:  You know I think this miracle watching is good for me.  I mean I’ve got miracles happening that I take for granted.  This one definitely…  Crony isn’t in!  Need I say more?  I shall fall to my knees in worship over this one for sure.  Well maybe not my knees… maybe not really worship.  But in celebration I will definitely post in my blog without fear of my keystrokes being watched.

Miracle #7:  I remembered my book bag.  This is a very hard thing to do.  When you get up and get dressed walking through your apartment looking for the clothing you left draped over chairs etc because you live alone, remembering to bring one’s bags turns out to be a very hard thing to remember.  But I remembered today so I can read anytime I want and post in my book of light.  YIPPEE!

Miracle #8:  Well I suppose this should have been one of the earlier miracles of the day but seeing as I’m only just now having coffee I think I can forgive myself this mistake in timing :P  It’s a miracle I got up on time.  Being tired as I was and after actually falling asleep after 1am usually means a late morning but today I managed to get up a little late, but not to much so that I wasn’t more than my normal 15 minutes late.  

Miracle #9: (And now for the serious ones).  The miracle in this one is that I am alive.  Each morning I wrestle with the young adult thoughts I had that I “wouldn’t live past 35”.  I do not know where those thoughts came from but they have been a part of me since I can remember.  This year, I turn 35.  So each day one of the miracles I see is that in defiance of my pseudo goth emo angst ridden young adult thoughts I am here.  I am still alive ;)  

Miracle #10: And the mother of all Miracles.  Here it is the one you’ve been waiting for…  

The miracle that I am loved, and through the love of people JUST LIKE YOU, I now have the ability to give it back out again.  For so long I was empty, sort of like the cup tipped over and I just didn’t have any left in me to give.  I had watched it all go away and seen the end of the ability to offer it.  Sure, maybe an occasional drop escaped but never the flow of love/energy/intention that I had before.  Through the love of my friends in constant streams, the love of my online friends who in most cases would do ANYTHING for me if I asked, and through the love of others who barely even know me but kind of think I might be ok *smile*, my cup is full again.  

THAT is a miracle.  And for THAT, I am grateful.

XO to you all may you know your love, friendship, acceptance and sharing of one, will brighten many people’s days.

**********
WELL WISHES, BLESSINGS, and INTENTIONS

Today’s well wish is a prayer for peace.  Again I’m not really the type to get too religious here, but I believe that prayer is any intention whispered from the heart.  And every day when I think of you I wish you well, I see your face and hope you smile all day and I offer silently a wish that no harm comes your way.  I still do these things today for you but today as well I send up intentions for you for peace via the universal prayer for peace.  May it find its way to your heart today and rest lightly there ready for you to use if you need it.

Lead me from Death to Life
From Falsehood to Truth
Lead me from Despair to Hope
From Fear to Trust
Lead me from Hate to Love
From war to peace
Let Peace fill our Heart,
Our World, our Universe.
Amen

**********
AND REMEMBER

You are a miracle too.  ~Muse



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the little miracles that help us get through the average day...hooray for your miracles! Sending love your way...

Jules

Anonymous said...

BTW - LOVE your new clock :-)

Anonymous said...

Aww what a great blog! I could especially relate to the miracle of no one being around to witness being late to work. I have given thanks and praise for that one many a times!

I came here today to find something inspiring for one of my best friends mother's, someone I consider a friend as well. I will post more about that on the Utopia Skye forums.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...