Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hope

Hope is light

Hope is Love

Hope is faith

**********

Yesterday I had the most wonderful sushi dinner. What made it great, even moreso than the excellent food and service was of course, the company. Conversation that literally lifts off your heart and flows as perfectly as a stream charting it's natural course. Laughter that sounds like the chimes of childrens dreams ringing for everyone to hear. Honesty as revealing as being naked in public but being comfortable with all facets of self in the vision of another. These things are what save me. These moments are what give me life. And I have them often with my close friends.
Even friends past have had these moments with me. new friends too. Email can carry this moment, Intstant messages have on occasion, but there is nothing like the face to face to bring you back to the present.
I miss those times with people who aren't near me. Those who have moved away, I miss those times with you. Those who've fallen out of my life but may return, I miss those times with you. I remember them fondly and hope for their swift return.
I'm not easy to drag away from the computer. I have a love affair with the internet going on. It's a tough battle but it can be won as evidenced by last night.
The magic of friendship knows no boundaries and if allowed to be expressed fully can be one of the most beautiful things we know. I'm grateful for my friends online, offline, and those soon to be. I am grateful for every single one of you :)
Have a WONDERFUL day
(The pictures are again ones I've taken from my now gone business, Natural Body and Spirit. I hope you like them :))
XO
Muse
**********
For Mrs. Virgo:
Today is the day. I will pray all day for you. And later tonight I will tell you of my relief that all is well for you. And tomorrow we will celebrate in our hearts :)
A poem for you:
"All Through the Night" By Sir Harold Boulton
Sleep my child and peace attend thee,
All through the night
Guardian angels God will send thee,
All through the night;
Soft the drowsy hours are creeping,
Hill and vale in slumber sleeping,
I my loved ones' watch am keeping,
All through the night.
Angels watching, e'er around thee,
All through the night
Midnight slumber close surround thee,
All through the night
Soft the drowsy hours are creeping,
Hill and vale in slumber sleeping
I my loved ones' watch am keeping,
All through the night

While the moon her watch is keeping,
All through the night
While the weary world is sleeping,
All through the night
O'er thy spirit gently stealing,
Visions of delight revealing
Breathes a pure and holy feeling,
All through the night.
**********
WELL WISHES
I wish you all a day of sun and hope. A day where memory resides in the forefront of your mind guiding you through the present. Where life becomes "lived" not tolerated. Where your spirit is free. May your friends guide you, and your heart be filled.
**********
AND REMEMBER
Practice Hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit. ~Norman Vincent Peale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sushi with friends you feel so comfortable with...what a wonderful evening! Beautiful pictures too. Prayers for Mrs. Virgo and hugs to you Muse.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...