Thursday, July 13, 2006

just a short word

Sorry I haven't been posting the past few days. i've been ill. I will get better and the posts will resume and i'm glad my blog is back to normal too. Thank you Blog Dog and Jules for watching out for me :)

I have to apologize upfront to you all. I had to turn on word verification as I got spammed with about 15 comments by an anonymous person today on various posts of mine that had links to other areas. I hate having to use word verification but people can't just be adult enough to get their business the legitimate way and resort to spamming. it's ludicrous.

So please in advance accept my apology.

Keep the prayers coming I should return soon. Thanks everyone
xo

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...