Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Aloha!

The snow is melting (thank Jamba!) and I sit here daydreaming of the sandy shores of Hawaii. Beautiful lush landscapes, dazzingly bright sands, brilliant waters. I envision sitting in a lawn chair, reclined (of course) and having some enchantingly devastatingly sexy waiter bring me over a Power sized Aloha Pineapple from Jamba Juice.

The drop dead gorgeous waiter walks to me slowly, the sun radiating off his golden tan neck and arms. He reaches me, and bends down slowly, almost sensuously, while my eyes widen at the size of... the power drink he has in his hands.

Ahhh, the daydream. Time for more jamba juice methinks.

I think today I'll go bold and get an immunity boost, after all in reality it is cold here and I need to be healthy... especially for the tan god that will eventually deliver me a refreshing Aloha Pineapple (someday ;)

1 comment:

Citrus Squeeze said...

Ok ma'am, so that'll be one Power Size Aloha Pineapple with an immunity boost.

*takes off shirt and oils up tanned muscles* I'm on my way.



Tanned God Citrus Squeeze

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...