Sunday, January 14, 2007

Reviewing 2 years of Blogging

I went through today and finally finished the long standing project I had, to put labels on ALL my posts in blogger. That's over 350 posts, as i've been blogging since 11-9-04. I decided as I hit the 2005 years and before, to create a new label specifically for those posts, in addition to any other labels the posts fit under. I've called it B.C (Before Conscious Change).

Several times when I've been reading my blog, I've thought to delete those posts. I was so angry, so dark, so depressed 98% of the time. I had no idea what I was going to do with this blog and everything is so random. it wasn't until 1-2006 that I decided tentatively what to use this for. So reading those prior posts for me is an exercise in self awareness, compassion and avoidance of embarrassment for my words.

We are all on a journey and at that time, I was on a very dark path of expression for all the hurt that my very recent divorce (back then) and other things left within me. I've stayed my hands several times from deleting those posts because no matter how dark they are, or embarrassing, they are my posts. They are my snapshot of where I was in those years. Publicly I wish you could read something a bit more composed, but those posts are my truths as I saw them back then.

I do have to say though, I did delete a few posts. Nothing major, and trust me I've not let my embarrassment be the deciding factor when I deleted a post. But a few were just way too personal.

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that I'm much more organized with my labels and explain my thought process on the changes.

Be well Friends.

**Libra Moon Goddess, special hugs to you today. You make me smile when you visit here **

XO
Muse

1 comment:

Libra Moon said...

Why "Thank You" Me Lady... Hugs received and Hugs returned! You are always a pleasure to visit with.

Regarding your comment "those posts are my truths as I saw them back then"... be ever so grateful that Life and Time has moved on and as you reflect upon your path ventured, realize where you are in the "Here & Now" and never be ashamed of where you were or "should" be. (I parenthasize "should" for I despise this terminology as explained here...)

http://libramoongoddess.blogspot.com/2006/07/getting-unstuck-step-4-perspective_03.html

I will quote my post from January 05/2007...

"the pain and trama/drama of Life experienced walked me to where I am today, and this... I will not change.
I am Grateful..."



Enjoy the Moment!
Libra Moon

PS: If this comment posts more than once... BLOGGER is giving grief today!!!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...