Thursday, January 04, 2007

Getting to Know Me...

Thanks to Melba's blog Create a Connection, Deb came up with this Wednesday theme. Thanks Sacred Suzie for posting hers and inspiring me to do the same. Also check out some of the yule gifts she made, way to go! Those look awesome :)


(Sorry for the old pic, I have yet to take one with my new hair cut eep!)


Getting To Know You ~ Take 1

1. I have never wanted to Skydive; but I've always thought I might like to swim with dolphins.

2. When I was 7 years old, I believed in the Santa Claus

3. If I was my own best friend, what I would enjoy the most about spending time with Me would be the passion with which I share life with others; while what I'd find the most irritating would be how when I get mad I can't focus on anything else.

4. If the story of my life up to this point was being published tomorrow, it would be titled "new Beginnings, walking in old footsteps with new sight" and it would be dedicated to anyone who needed to know they are not alone.

5. When my time on Earth is over, and the people who loved me are remembering me, it would please me if they said They had felt the magic of being friends with an honest to goodness loving soul & could pass that on in my spirit.
Have a wonderful day everyone! Thanks for being here and remember you are a blessing to me everyday :)

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow Muse, thank you so much for the major kudos! I really appreciate it and ADORE your list! The name of your book is fantastic, totally inspiring. There are so many people who think they're alone, are there? Good for you, my magickal and caring friend.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...