Saturday, January 13, 2007

ATC - Just Desserts

I'm trying to do better at the ATC's. I haven't practiced in a while, but I did find in all my craft things, gold paint, matte finish, and a TON of magazines and papers. So today I made a new ATC Called "Just Desserts". The gold finish made it VERY difficult to photograph, but the base card stock is pink, the paperwork over is a piece with grapes and herbs written on it. The images are of fruits, and a word is highlighted in the center "Desserts". I did some paper singing on a bit of it, and gold overlay for a border. I like it. I still need practice... but I like it :) Tell me what you think.



No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...