Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Serenity & Lady Selene

My anger has meant pain to me but it has also meant survival, and before I give it up I'm going to be sure that there is something at least as powerful to replace it on the road to clarity. -Audre Lorde

Night, the beloved. Night, when words fade and things come alive. When the destructive analysis of day is done, and all that is truly important becomes whole and sound again. When man reassembles his fragmentary self and grows with the calm of a tree. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
~*~*~*~*~*~
The return of ladyselene.com has been initiated. Ladyselene.com was a website of mine I started back in 1997, centering primarily on the education of Wicca as I learned of it through my own journey. While I do not primarily practice Wicca anymore, the study of it, acceptance of it, and processing of its beliefs in my soul has led me on the path of spiritual awakening that I am currently on.

The site will return with an entrance to two areas; One side will be an entrance to the site as it was when it was taken down in 2003 (which will only be tweaked, not generally maintained like it was), and a second entrance to the new site, covering the spiritual journey I’m on now. This second entrance will be updated as I have time. It will be filled with quotes, stories, educations (as I read them), etc. It will also have a newsletter function like I had for the site back in its heyday. The newsletter will be (at first sketch) a newsletter of light, stories contributed by folks like you, and things I think are relevant to a centered peaceful spiritual existence.

First though I have to find my copy of FrontPage :P I can’t find my install disk and that means that I have to work on my tower versus my laptop, and that’s not fun ;)

Oh and if you visit the page today, be patient ;) I have yet to go through all 68 pages of the site to fix broken links and such. Though if you wish to report those links you can do so by emailing me either at suekw71 at gmail dot com or at selene at ladyselene dot com. Either one gets to me .
~*~*~*~*~*~

DAILY INSPIRATION
The Habit of Happiness, a good read by care2.com, check it out on Digital Soup online!
~*~*~*~*~*~

WELL WISHES
I lit candles for several of you today. Why don’t you return the favor and light some for someone you love. Remember, the more that are lit, the more chance I will make another candle book free for download.

It is my sincere wish today that the day heralds good “soul food” for you. There is nothing quite like seeing the world with new eyes everyday. Even a fleeting vision of the world in a different light is enough to light up a thousand souls. I hope your soul gets lit up today, and everyday. And if it doesn’t, if the day is just too much for whatever reason, know I’m holding a torch for you and I will gladly help you light your spirit with lots of hugs.

You are a blessing to me everyday.
~*~*~*~*~*~

AND REMEMBER
Don’t forget about the Live Chat link on the left side. Should you ever want to talk to the muse, I will be on that most nights, after 5pm cst (though you might catch me earlier on some occasions)

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, it's a lovely site Muse! I really enjoyed it, especially the initial feel, very light and bright unlike a lot of Wiccan sites. I can never say that I am "Wiccan" because I don't believe in religion for me but if I had to choose, the big W is definitely the one for me too.

I love Audre Lorde too, I am so grateful I got to study her ideas.

Anonymous said...

Hi there :) I caught up on your blog. Glad to see you doing things you enjoy!! I need to write more!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...