Monday, January 15, 2007

Getting Healthy; One Day at a Time


This is more a place to keep track for myself, but those who would like to share in my successes may post their thoughts here too.

I walk everyday. I have a minimum requirement for walking. It's very small and very tolerable. But while I allow myself the flexibility of being lazy on some days and accepting the bare minimum, I'm trying to be better at pushing harder for that which I know to be helpful. Today marks day two where I have met my goal.

I am proud today and because I am proud of myself, I am proud of you and you can experience this too through me. That is the purpose of life, to share and relearn through and because of each other. So today I share this with you, that I may experience it again through you and vice versa.


You are a blessing to me everyday.

XO
Distance Walked: 1/2 mile
Time: 30 minutes
Fat Grams Burned: 30g
Fat Calories Burned: 96.6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Congratulations!
Be proud and assured that you're one day closer to your goal. Every day in every way you're getting better and better (John Lennon sang it best).

Keep at it. We're very proud of you and your successes.

Libra Moon said...

I am proud of your achievement Me Lady!

Let's see if my goal of doing the dishes before slumber can be achieved today... (I think I can - I know I can)

Off to rubber gloves and hot water before I loose my ambition.

Cheers!
Libra Moon

Anonymous said...

Hi. I really don't blog, or know much about blogging, and have only commented on a blog one other time to Mrs. Virgo, whom I once was a friend to you through her. I sit here after reading through many, many of your posts, dating back to August 28th. It saddens me to think of what you have had to endure, and yet, you seem so strong-willed, and full of such inspiring words. It really was a pleasure to read through your posts, although I can't say that I read them all word for word, afterall, I am at work, but not really working atm. I just wanted to tell you that you are in my prayers and I wish you all the best. I cringe at going back to school tomorrow, shame on me to be complaining about that eh? I will definately stop back to read through your blogs, they are truly inspiring and a joy to read.
~Take care~

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...