Saturday, January 13, 2007

ATC-Life in Balance

I saw this wondeful ad for a spa and resort place, and the images were just so relaxing. I think that making these ATC's for me, eventually will be more than just crafty. I think that sometime in the future I will give them away to people. But I want to hone my abilities on this practice. I want to make messages that are small enough to carry, beautiful enough to appease, and peaceful enough to bring joy. So here is the second one I made today. Tell me what you think.




1 comment:

Libra Moon said...

I Like!

Serene...
Peaceful...

If only we stayed True to "Here & Now" instead of frantically always longing to be "over there" (wherever "there" is).

In Peace...
Libra Moon

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...