Monday, January 15, 2007

It's Snowing

Blast the snow! As I sit here wrapped in three layers of clothing, watching the lazy snow fall, I'm struck suddenly and without warning by a particularly hard craving for ... yup, you guessed it JAMBA JUICE!.

Suddenly images of succulent mangos, pineapples, peaches and strawberries dance among the falling snow. It's all I can do to hang on to the railing and not bolt immediately out the door. not only would I scare half of the populace by my haphazard (at best!) appearance, but I might slip and fall and well then I wouldn't get to fulfill the craving for jamba juice. It's so cold outside, but my heart warms for Jamba Juice. Deliberations get stuck in my head:

"Do I go?"

"Well...it's snowing, and the roads will be slick."

"But It's JAMBA JUICE!"

"Yes, but it's almost bedtime!"

"But the bananas are calling me!"

It's kind of like a song that gets stuck in your head, only better because it's about Jamba Juice!

Imagine me and you I do...

I think about you day and night
It's only right
To think about the drink you love
And hold it tight
So happy together

If I should call you up invest a dime
And you say you belong to me
And ease my mind
Imagine how the world could be
So very fine
So happy together

I can see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the fruit
It had to be
The only one for me is you
And you for me
So happy together

I can see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life

Ok, so the daydream and music sits in my head, the snow continues to fall, and while I envision jumping hand in hand with a power size Caribbean passion on a splendid beach somewhere foreign; I begin to consider the newly implemented... CURB SIDE PICKUP that Jamba Juice has to offer.

Slowly, I grab my keys... and hope for the strength to survive this wonderfully delicious, appetizing, fruity, tantalizing, but oh so sweet addiction.

Bah, forget this, I'm off to Jamba Juice!

2 comments:

Citrus Squeeze said...

I love Jamba Juice!! :) My favorite is Citrus Squeeze. It's tart and sweet all at the same time. Very healthy for you. I think I'm going to try a Caribbean Passion next time I'm there, just to see what you like so much about it. I've noticed that the flavor of each drink varies depending on who makes it, so it can change from day to day. mmm...I think I'll go to Jamba today. :P want me to bring you something?

Jamba Juice Addict #1 said...

I don't know whether to kiss you stranger or smack you. All at once you come and offer me this tantalizing drink when you know i've practically ripped the railings off my balcony in an attempt to not succumb. But alas, I think no matter your gender I think I shall kiss you... if only to get a hold of that Jamba Juice ;) Thanks for commenting!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...