Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Secret

“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls” ~Joseph Campbell

"All that we are is the result of our thoughts" ~Buddha

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

~*~

Everyday is a journey for me. For some days it's a journey in the darker side, and still on others it's a walk in the sun. I've had many occasions to experience joy, awakening, and peace. Usually it's brought about by a good song, a long talk with a good friend, and sometimes... it's a movie.

90 minutes of my life at 3am this past early morning was spent watching a movie put together that truly empowered me. (The link is to the left and in the upper right hand corner of this blog). My post this morning, written when I should be in bed, but am just too eager to share the joy and peace and empowerment I felt after having watched it, is simply about... The Secret.

I empower you to watch the trailor. I offer you the link so that if you haven't heard of it, you can view it. And if you can manage it, spend the $4.95 and watch the movie online. It's 90 minutes of your life you wont regret spending sitting in front of the PC.

Do you want to know the secret? I did, and though I wasn't prepared for anything, I came away from it filled with everything.

You are a blessing to me everyday.
XO
Muse

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

I have heard so much about this but have yet to see it! I heard it's all about manifesting what you desire through visualization, sounds like magic to me, nothing wrong with that.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...