Friday, January 19, 2007

Caribbean Sunset & Caribbean Passion

Sitting among candlelight, talking of all things life, making our favorite body scrubs; my best friend and I reminisce of the old days. We talk of all things scent, all things good for you, all things food for the body.

Which brings me to the current wish: I WANT MORE JAMBA JUICE!

Ok so I already had a power Caribbean Passion . So what!?

The latest of tantalizing body scrubs put together tonight resembles the caribbean shores visited whenever I drink my favorite jamba Juice nectar of the gods: Caribbean passion. I think I'll call this concoction Caribbean Sunset, to go along with my jamba juice.

So, now it's nearly midnight and I'm craving Jamba Juice...AGAIN.

Why aren't they open late? *sigh*

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...