Monday, March 21, 2005

Dammit all to....

I had a whole poem going in my mind that i was going to write but after 50,000 attempts to log into my freaking blog (49,999 of which were unsuccessful) I've forgotten the poem.

Bleh


Random poetry (just a scrap of what i had in mind)

Ice water daggers touch my face
crystal coolness refreshing, revitalizing
my tired eyes feel the burn of dreams calling
even as awake I work
still lost in the depths of simplistic peace
but somehow working in the dreariness of the day

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got two words for you: notepad.exe. Raise its ugly head out of whatever toilet it's drowning in while Microsoft Office serially sodomizes it, and fill it with your beautiful words. When Blogger comes out of its stupor, induce notepad to vomit its new contents, and pour them into the Blogger gullet. Once you have a successful post, let go of notepad's rotten stinking hair, and flush.

This metaphor brought to you by the letters E-W-W.

Anonymous said...

*hugs* everyone could use a hug (:

"mini muse"..kami eheeh

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was beautiful Kyle. :P

Now, Muse, we need to talk about this. What? This. I mean, you haven't posted on your blog in almost a month! Hello? Some of us want to read it even if we only comment when your knees match. :P

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...