Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just say no to pants....





In my pants courtesy of Chris Delorenzo!

"Yesterday, Trix at BATED
BREATH
asked her readers to play a game called "In My Pants." The object is
to start a sentence with an actual movie title and end it with "in my pants," so
that it makes sense. "


(Here's my list below... add your list in comments please :D)

1. Titanic in my pants
2. Dogma in my pants
3. The cave in my pants
4. What lies beneath in my pants
5. Frailty in my pants
6. Video Voyeur: the Susan Wilson story… in my pants :P
7. Last Holiday in my pants
8. When a stranger calls in my pants
9. Mission Impossible in my pants
10. Fun with Dick and Jane in my pants

Thanks Chris I enjoyed this laugh today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol we do this with fortune cookies instead.

'you will have great success in your future...

...in bed"

:P

Anonymous said...

Here's a couple I was looking at just on my shelf....

Batman Begins...in my pants.
Hide and Seek...in my pants.
The Last Samurai...in my pants.
National Treasure in my pants (damn right!)
Snatch in my pants (LOL)
The Longest yard in my pants
Harold and Kumar go to white castle in my pants!
Jerry Maguire in my pants.
Freddy got fingered in my pants. (worst movie I ever saw.)
Saving Private Ryan in my pants. (don't ask, don't tell.)



Mr. Uber

Anonymous said...

I do that with fortune cookies too...lol!

Ok, how about:

Hope Floats in my pants
Something to Talk About in my pants
Serendipity in my pants
Sleeping Beauty in my pants
The Wild in my pants
Finding Nemo in my pants

Wow, the list could go on and on but alas, I must get back to work...lol!

Anonymous said...

Okay so I realize I didn't get the movie part or the 'pants' part right yesterday heehe. This just reminded me of the fortune cookies. I think I lost my mind yesterday.

Sooo:

Goldmember... in my pants.
The Polar Express... in my pants.
Willy Wonka... in my pants.
Glory... in my pants.
Face/Off... in my pants.
Open Range... in my pants.
Big Daddy... in my pants.
8 Seconds... in my pants.
50 First Dates... in my pants.

I'll stop now :P.

Kelli said...

I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on your most recent postings. This is hilarious! I play the "in bed" fortune cookie game too (although I once made the mistake of saying it to my Grandmother when she read her fortune outloud. whoops!)

Lisa said...

How about...
Never been Kissed...in my pants.

That's all I have so far but I'll come back with more!

Anonymous said...

the 40 year old virgin..in my pants.

harry potter in my pants

lol

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...