Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday (insert witty title here)

"To find the universal elements enough;
to find the air and the water exhilarating;
to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter;
to be thrilled by the stars at night;
to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring
- these are some of the rewards of the simple life."
~John Burroughs

~*~*~*~*~*~
Today is Thursday. One more day until Friday. The sun is shining and that in and of itself is glorious. I got my Tivo on Tuesday. Can't figure out how to hook it up for the life of me (and yes, I followed all instructions :P), so tomorrow I'm having a pizza party. It's lovingly being called Sue's Introduction to Electronics 101. Thankfully Kyle and Mrs. Virgo are available to come over and help me. Believe it or not as computer savvy as I am, electronics (wires, which goes where, etc) are still a mystery to me. These cords have been hooked up the same way for almost 4 years now. They were hooked up by my ex husband, and i've just never touched them hoping that I wouldn't need to. Heh... so much for that right?
Anyway, I am looking forward to Tivo. I'm a little late on the bandwagon for this little gadget, but there really wasn't a need for it. Now that I'm not gaming all the time however, there are some shows that interest me.
I don't really have much else to post right now. There are the usual mundane blahs about my life, specifically work related, but I just don't feel like giving them any more energy than I already have.
We'll see how my day progresses today :)
~*~*~*~*~*~
WELL WISHES
I wish for all of you that the day goes well, there are no hiccups (least not of the life issues kind, hiccups physically are funny :D), and that you feel well. You are thought of everyday.
You are a blessing to me...everyday.
Muse

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

What a great idea for a get-together. I am 100% helpless when it comes to electronics, can't wrap my head around them either and would be totally lost without my husband which is very sad. I'm in the dinosaur years of using a VCR and I don't see that changing any time soon, I'm glad you have Tivo and yes, I somehow I knew you had seen The Secret already Sue, LOL. Have a beautiful time at the party!

Grahamburger said...

A little secret: no one gets Tivo. It is only possible to set it up in a group setting. So I'm told. Good luck!!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...