Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday (Revised)

I had to do my best to not laugh at loud at Aussie_male’s comments to my earlier post. That laughter removed all my anger, so thank you Phil. Truthfully, I do realize having been the recipient of Spam messages in the form of comments to my blog, that there are people who abuse the system. I just really never ever thought that my blog would ever be considered one of them. It caught me off guard. I’m sure when a “human” reads this as opposed to a machine they’ll see the difference (after all machines don’t have hearts they can’t read emotion :P), I hope they read it soon. Using blogger for word has saved me having to access the blogger control panel and thus allowing me to post while at work. Having to log in to do this causes me extra steps that can be viewed while I’m at work and this poses a threat to me.

In any event, on to the usual daily messages:

*****
"If you don't release those who hurt you, you will begin to resemble them."
~Rick Warren.

"You can't go to where you want to be and stay where you are at."
~Joyce Meyer

*****
I only pulled two today because I was late getting out the door lol. However, the two chosen were very apropos for me. I’ve found recently that I’ve held onto two grudges about people from the online realms that have hurt me. These hurts are deep and the wounds still seep on occasion with poison even today (and in one case this is years ago this happened and I STILL hold onto it today). It makes me very bitter sometimes.

In both cases the people were folks I had trusted with the inner realms of my heart. In both cases, IN MY OPINION, these people had violated the trust that had been bestowed upon them. There are very few ways that people can hurt me this deeply, but both hurt me deep enough that I still harbor upset over it.

Even if it’s just me that has this issue, even if I am harboring anger for nothing, it is still an emotion to be reflected on, actions to be pondered, and yes eventually let go. That’s the part I’m stuck on… the letting go. Soon that will come. With one, already I’ve let some go and my heart is that much better for it. But the sad thing is I will never trust her again like I did and anyone else will really have to earn that type of trust too. Sad that one persons poison can actually do so much damage. Be careful with your words, thoughts, energy, they can turn in to weapons.

On a side note, I’m not sure if you all remember the poem I posted? Here is the link to that prior posting:

Water Shows the Hidden Heart

I might just have another poem coming soon that will be an addendum to that. For those of you that understand what I really mean then it means happiness may be imminent. Look out below! Happiness coming! (maybe)

*****
DAILY INSPIRATION

Daily inspiration is now permanently housed at Digital Soup Online; the Blog. Feel free to comment there, leave your own insights, affirmations, things you need help on, etc. It’s a place for everyone to get some light, and share some peace and happiness. It may sound crazy, but that’s what it is. In my opinion we need many more places like these (and if you know of some send me the link, I’ll be happy to feature them!)

*****
WELL WISHES

Today I wish everyone a beautiful Monday. May the lemons of life, be the best lemonade you ever had! Welcome back Jules!
XO

*****
AND REMEMBER:

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough. We must do."

~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, German philosopher, 1749-1832

3 comments:

The Muse said...

I find your wisdom delightful :D But I bet that deep inside that big heart you seem to have (yes, you do now admit it) you know what I say is true :P

Have a fabulous day :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had such a problem...you are NOT spam! But glad to see you back up in full glory. My perverbial lemonade stand is stocked and in business!

xO

chumly said...

Wherever I am, there I be.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...