Monday, June 19, 2006

More than you ever wanted to know about me but didn't want to ask :P

So today while reading Kelli’s Musings… I stumble upon this quiz that I’ve seen many folks do, but never did myself. So here today is my quiz and answers for you. Post yours in comments if you wish or you can be uber discreet and just email your answers to me too :P Your call

The idea is to finish each sentence with the first thing that comes to mind.
I know nothing (yup starting off really good here, lol).
I believe in the importance of our hearts
I fought against a lot of things as a child.
I am angered when I lose … anything (sigh, I guess the secret’s out, I’m VERY competitive and *deeper sigh* probably a very sore loser).
I love to make others happy
I need to lose weight
I take way too long to think of an answer to these questions :P
I hear crickets at my work is that bad?
I drink WINE!
I hate being lonely
I use bad language a LOT
I want to make love… sometime in the next millenium!
I decided that today would be a good day
I like to feel pretty
I feel ugly right now :P
I wear nothing as often as possible (lol!)
I left Mr. Uber behind in chapters of the newest Dean Koontz Book I’m reading :P I do hope to enjoy myself tomorrow *grin*
I hope that someday I can quench the fires of boredom that eat away at my soul during work
I dream in color and often see myself in my dreams
I drive people crazy :P
I listen to a lot of really good music (loreena McKenit, Enya, all sorts)
I type apparently too much at work according to crony
I think as little as possible from 7am, to 4pm.
I need a life
I wish I had enough money to buy a 20 acre lot and enough money after that to build on that lot, furnish it with beautiful parks and offer land to my friends to make a special community. Thanks Mrs. Virgo for that persistent image!
I am anxious right now. I want to go home lol
I compensate with my heart offering everything I have online, instead of doing that in real life
I regret a mistake I made right after my divorce that while at the time was fine, still lingers in my memory as something I shouldn’t have done.
I care for a lot of people, I’m just bad at showing it.
I should be more around for real life friends.
I am not always the nice sweet muse everyone thinks I am. In fact, I’m downright nasty sometimes.
I said nothing of importance today during work.
I wonder if I will ever find a new job?
I changed my underwear today :P (What! I couldnt’ think of anything else! It’s supposed to be the first things that come to mind!)
I cry ALL the time at sappy movies. It’s like someone left the water faucet on and now I can’t shut it off!
I am not having sex right now LOL
I lose myself and all sense of time when I’m having fun
I leave in 25 more minutes YAY!

Enjoy! lol

2 comments:

chumly said...

I need to bookmark this page in order to finish the questions.

Anonymous said...

I will post my answers on my blog as soon as I finish them ;-)

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...