Tuesday, June 20, 2006

WHO'S your Tomb Raider?!


I am BIOTCH!

For those of you who spoke to me last night you know what this means. Now, on to your regularly schedule blog posting :P

*****

"Naturalness is the easiest thing in the world to acquire, if you will forget yourself - forget about the impression you are trying to make." ~Writer and Self-Improvement expert, Dale Carnegie, author of "How to Win Friends & Influence People"

Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are kind, but because you are."~Author Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy."~John Mason

*****
First note of the day: MUSINGS ISN'T SPAM!!! As determined by a blogger employee. Thank you oh blogger employee for deciding what we already know and lifting the security measures so that I can post from word again!

*****

Interestingly enough, the last quote has been posted before. But today it was in my bag again... Must be the one for the day.

In my chats with several people I've discovered the desire to make utopia skye something more than it is. I'm nearing the conclusion of these chats and approaching the time when I can actually do something about that and it fills me today with absolute JOY!

To know that something *I* thought of, even just in it's name and original design, is going to be something that has (cuirrently) and will (in the future) mean something to people makes me ecstaticly (sp?) happy. There are people I've been blessed with in my life who fill me with the absolute inspiration to continue forward with those dreams. They don't see them as pipe dreams, they see them as reality waiting to happen. And those people infuse my spirit with the possibilities. That is what I need, daily to fuel my soul. THAT inspiration, trust, love, friendship is what I need to survive.

No matter when on this earth my time may come, because of those people and the dreams they fuel. Because of the realities waiting to happen (no matter how small), I know *I* will not die a copy. And THAT today make me smile equally as much as last night did ;)

I think for right now, I will live in that spirit and wish you all a fabulous day of joy in whatever you do.

XO

*****
DAILY INSPIRATION

Digital Soup Online; The Blog

*****
BLESSINGS AND WELL WISHES

May you all be blessed today with the cheshire cat like grin that I seem to not be able to be rid of today. May you all be blessed with friends to inspire you, and it is my sincere wish today that no matter the weather, the sun always shines warming your heart.

*****
AND REMEMBER

Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others. ~Buddha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a cheshire cat grin today...must have come from you! Thanks and I'm glad you are experiencing that joy today :)

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...