Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Two Years



*Her room in the house known as Utopia Skye in The Sims Online*


If you can't see the link provided for this post you may need to register on the Utopia Skye forums. Registration is free and only requires a valid email address that only *I* will see.

"I met her in an online game, The Sims Online. And at first I wasn't sure she liked me." These are the opening words in the story "Angels Among Us" in the Book Digital Soup Online.

She became a very special friend to me, even though I never met her face to face. She became a very special friend to everyone she met and this is true even after her passing. To read her posts on the Utopia Skye forums gives you a sense of who she was, and still is in our hearts.

I could say a milllion words about Jessie. I could tell you how special she was, how beautiful, how loving. But none would do her justice. I cannot speak in the language of the heart, I can only give it expression through others...

and if you were with me tonight

I'd sing to you just one more time
a song for a heart so big
God wouldn't let it live

may angels lead you in
hear you me my friends
on sleepless roads the sleepless go
may angels lead you in
("Hear You Me", by Jimmy Eat World)

I miss you Jessie, your words, presence, and spirit continue to this day to move me.

"I've yet to encounter anything more important than friends". Jessie Smith 1976-2004

And I have yet to encounter anyone who moves me so. Thank you Jessie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very special day for a very memorable person. I didn't know it was the anniversary of her death. Thank you for bringing this to the light.


Mr. uber

Anonymous said...

very special day for a very memorable person. I didn't know it was the anniversary of her death. Thank you for bringing this to the light.


Mr. uber

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
business opportunity combined life insurance the international debt crisis extended auto warranty personal accident insurance uk refinance second mortgage australia post sydney trading loan bank fees car loan for people with bad credit

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...