Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday's child was weird... & she had nothing interesting to say :P

Wow


Um do you think he uses a dating service?


So the first story is about the selling of pictures of Brangelina’s baby. People magazine reportedly paid 4 MILLION for exclusive images. But Apparently Hello! Magazine got the goods first. The blog above does the article justice… It’s a good read.

As for the second link, I’ve always been a Keanu Reeves fan. I wonder if he uses any dating service. Do you think he’d go for….nah. Dreams dreams dreams lol

I wonder if he’d participate in the In my pants craze… I bet as an actor he’d have a few good ones to add :P

Oh and I might be tempted to post some new writing today on my message boards. Maybe… ;)



I’m in a weird mood today. Check back later to see if it persists or if I slip back into the coma like phase known as work with relative ease.



Ciao

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...