Monday, June 26, 2006

*Yawn* *Stretch* *Pop Joints* Is it Friday yet? :P

I love you as you are and I always will love you as you are. ~Mom

I’ve yet to encounter anything more important than friends. ~Jessie Smith; Submitted by Tony, remember your friends love you.

It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters. ~Mother Theresa; Reflect on your actions today.  Did you fill them with love? If not, be mindful of this going forward.  If yes, give yourself a hug.

*****
Monday, Monday…  Well I managed to sleep through the night albeit with some awake time.  All in all though I think I got more sleep than I usually do, so that’s good.  

I read over the weekend that Blog Dog had a rough day/time.  It’s amazing to me how much one can feel for another they’ve never met.  I truly felt for him and not just because he posts in my blog.  I felt for him because he shared something openly about himself, his situation… he allowed me a glimpse inside.  That’s a precious thing these days.  

Even in this internet world of anonymity, when someone lets you inside their life, they may take it frivolously (i.e. Oh, it’s just a blog), but it’s still a glimpse and if more people had respect for the fact that this glimpse is special perhaps we’d have less animosity and more acceptance.  

Then again I could just be full of smoke.  But I don’t think so.

I wish you a special wish today for a better day Blog Dog.  As much as you offered your caring to me  when I was down, and even though I’m late (in that this happened over the weekend and it’s Monday now) I return it to you also to brighten your day.

*****
As for me, I had a good weekend.  I had company Saturday and spent the prior few days cleaning like a madwoman in anticipation of that, as well as the party I’m hosting on 7-4.  The upside of this is that my house is immaculate!  Literally!  All my laundry is even caught up!  I was so proud of it, that all day Sunday I actually did my dishes AS I USED THEM!  I mean this is huge! Lol.

The downside of it, is apparently I’m not as young as I used to be or maybe I’m just too fat anymore lol.  I spent the ENTIRE weekend soooo tired from all my exertions.  Friday I fell asleep really early, Saturday I could barely stay awake after 9pm (sorry Sean!), and even Sunday I slept in until 11am.  Now THAT’s unheard of for me.  

It will be nice to not have to do major cleaning this week, but just pick up and vacuum as the party gets closer.  

Well as the day at work drags on I can feel my auto pilot kicking in.  So for now dear readers of my drudgery I will sign off with the usual assortment of feel good eye candy :P  

And thanks Aussie_male again for giving me an awesome ride into the office.  I so look forward to our chats.

Have an awesome day!
XO

*****
DAILY INSPIRATIONS

Please check out Digital Soup Online; the Blog.  I would love feedback in the form of comments if and ONLY if you enjoyed what you read, if it inspired you or just made you feel good.  A corner of light in this world is only as good as the light brought in *smile*.  Feel free also to contribute your own story, quote or song.  Thanks!

*****
WELL WISHES

For Sean, Jules, Blog Dog, Mrs. Virgo, Aussie_male, Mrs B in AZ, Kami, Mr. Uber, Mr. Quiet Strength, Elindoberry, Mr. Serenader, Cray, Kelli of Kelli’s Musings, and my mom:

I wish you all a day of happiness, light and love.  May the hugs be plentiful, the kisses be sweet and the whispers of my heart to yours be like balmy breezes reviving your spirit.  

For those not specifically mentioned but always in my heart, know you are thought of today and cared for everyday.

*****
AND REMEMBER:

I just found out that the brain is like a computer.  If that’s true, then there really aren’t any stupid people, just people running DOS.  ~ Unknown

(soo true :P)

3 comments:

The Muse said...

I'm glad it's given you some warmth today Blog Dog. That's the intention :) I hope today is a better day for you.

Anonymous said...

Cracking up at the DOS comment...very good! I cleaned like a mad woman all weekend too! You seem to be more "up" today...I hope that's true.

Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...