Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dream with Me....

(whisper) Dream with me…

I have a dream to share with you
One that I know will be true
It’s a story developing as you’ll see
The story of love and you and me

It begins with a smile and a sweet soft laugh
And continues with sharing of our days passed
Learning who you and I will be
Because a friendship has begun for all to see

(chorus)
Yea, I wish you could see inside my heart
Cuz, there that’s where our story starts,
Here where our love will never end
That’s where we live my friend

When I think of all life’s possibilities
I see hope even more because you’re with me
The tears may come and freely fall
But with you in my life I will stand tall

Though time will move us apart and so
Our journeys will sometimes seem so slow
But along the river of dreams we meet
And there rediscover our love so sweet

(chorus)
Yea, I wish you could see inside my heart
Cuz there, that’s where our story starts,
Here where our love will never end
That’s where we live my friend
That’s where we live my friend
Always until the end…

© Sue Wilson - March, 2006

*****
Well I have no idea if that’s crap or not, and I’m hoping you’ll let me know. That’s my first ever song. It’s kind of an upbeat song I’ve had in my mind. Please let me know if it’s shit lol. This is the fist inspiration I’ve had in some time, so I’m happy to see that it’s a happy inspiration. No matter if this never sees the light of day, I dedicate it to those who I call friend. Specifically (in no particular order):
Kamiokappa, Dana, Kyle, Tanya, Mr. Uber, Mr. Quiet Strength, Aussie_male, Tony, Beth, Cray, Shaun, Jessie, Al, Tryphenia, Justin, and Stefon. You all remind me what friendship is. Someday, I’ll be able to reciprocate *smile*. For now, even if it’s shit, know I dedicate my first ever song to you.

*****
I had “THE TALK” with S today. I went into her office and told her that I would rather not worry about my job, that if she needed to decrease my hours (seeing as I’m not busy at ALL) that I would rather do that and work a second job then get laid off. I cited examples I had heard of Crony and her saying that we were all going to have to find jobs if things continued this way. She told me if I were going to be laid off she would give me a lot of advance notice. Then she added filing to my responsibilities *sigh*. Well lets see if I take the stacks of filing she gave me today and filed AND decreased the paper in each packet by throwing some stuff away, I think I’d be busy until lunchtime today… What about the afternoon? Tomorrow? Next week?

You may think I’m weird and as much as I enjoy the freedom to surf the internet and do the boards, websites, etc at work, I HATE sitting her getting paid for doing nothing. I look at it as stealing from the company. I realize it’s their responsibility to keep me busy and they can’t but still I can’t just sit here and do nothing. If I had to sit here all day and do nothing and COULDN’T do the outside stuff I do, I would have left long ago.

*****
I have to install DSL Saturday at my mom’s. Wish me luck. I still have to clean off my old tower so she can use it. Hopefully it all works *crosses fingers*. I just hope the day goes quickly. I can’t stand the smoke in her house. Though she does have one plus, she has Mu-Shu and I’ve missed her so that will be nice.

*****
Man I wish I could write comedically about things in life. I just do not have the talent for it. I was reading a blog
http://thisfish.ivillage.com/love/ and I just LOVE her writing style! Oh well, my blog is just not cut out for comedy. More like drama, angst :P

*****
Thursday’s child was what? I forget the saying, if someone remembers tell me will ya? Oh I have a link to share with you all! Thanks to Kyle for turning me on to K5, because of them my life s complete (albeit a bit late) with the wonderful 2005 ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR AWARDS! Clicky the linky for some really good stuff.
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/12/21/72814/635
(Disclaimer: Don’t yell at me because of political views expressed, I could care less about politics, but this made me laugh :P)

*****
I placed a personals ad. *GASP* oh no the horror! The shame! Actually I’ve had a good laugh at some of the responses… Here’s one for you all:


Hello my name is ***** I hope that we can chat someday Im
sending my pic I hope we can get to know one another please write back and let
me know if u at least like my looks ur very pretty Im (insert age
here) by the way and Im from ******** and I beleve that love conquers
all including distance so please respond anyways, I work as a technician for a
company called ************ I pretty much like doing anything with good
company I like star gazing with that special someone, fine dining, and long
walks by the beach, no kids never been married longest relationship I had lasted
8 yrs, please forgive the flag in the pic Ill explain another
time and the pic is a yr old I look the same just a little
heavier please if u get the gumption up call Im at 123-123-1234 well take
care Luv ***** PS: Please please correspond


Yup, let me get right on that one…

Look I mean no disrespect to people. I understand we’re all different people from all different places in life. And I can appreciate the reaching out one has to do to even respond to an ad, but wow… I’ll just say that… wow.

*****
You know what else I realized? I have no clothing. No that’s not a typical female over-exaggeration as some would say…I mean literally, I HAVE nothing! Lol. The last time I went clothing shopping was over 5 years ago. Same thing for shoes. I HATE clothing shopping (No, I’m not your typical female in that area). I hate malls. Now, get me in a book, computer or office supply store and I can window shop with the best of them lol but not clothing or malls or anything like that *YUCK*. My jobs for the last 4 or so years haven’t required me to dress up and for the last 13 years or so I had no need to dress to impress because I was married and then after divorce, I was not ready to go out. I have no clue what I’ll do in this respect lol.

Care to donate to the poor muse who needs a man fund? Small unmarked bills please :P (J/k)

*****
After April, the radio will be closing down again, this time permanently. Since closing it the first time, I heard that so many people were sad about it and missed it etc. One person (a DJ of mine) made a donation to keep the station because he wanted it, but didn’t want to run it. It’s those funds that the station is running on right now. Once those funds are up however, given the lack of response to the station I will be shutting it down unless something changes between now and then.

*****
Random Poetry:
What you want a poem??? I wrote a damn song! :P

Ok ok, hmmmm here we go:

Roses are red, violets are blue
I am BORED OUT OF MY SKULL and need something to do.

There :P

*****
Well wishes and love today:

For Dieteer (a fellow blogger): Keep it up! You’re doing great and are an inspiration to me.

For Dana: I do read your blog every time you post in it ;) Today I send you more peace and joy and hopefulness for GOOD solid sleep as I know you need it.

For Rambling Roze: WELCOME to blogging!!! Yay! You better post a lot! :D If *I* Can, *YOU* can do it! I send you a big hug today, just because *smile*

Aussie_Male: today I send you a hug from far away. Your ear lately has been invaluable to me, your understanding and communication as well. Thanks *smile*

Shaun: I love you. Simply I love you. Tell your mom I said hi oh and BTW Awesome pics of you! :D Today I send you joy! And lots of love *smile*

Mr. Uber: Thanks for listening to me rant yesterday and for understanding the importance I place on things such as we discussed. Thanks also for being refreshingly mature and truly agreeing with me not just because you want to agree with me (Or fear crossing me :P) but because you really do feel the same. I’m glad I’m not strange. I send you thoughts of pure friendship love today.

Mr. Quiet Strength: Today I send you thoughts of camaraderie. I share a lot of things you go through and I share them from far away. I hope someday to close that gap with you… but for now I send you thoughts today and everyday of friendship and happiness. Your words, encouragement, messages mean a great deal to me.

Beth: I know we haven’t spoken lately, but I know you’ve been bad :P I just hear an alarm somewhere lol. (J/k). Today I send you thoughts of self worth. Know you’re worth what you’re going through. *hug*


This Fish Needs a Bicycle: Keep the wonderfully articulate, uniquely humorous blogs coming. I love to read them. I send you thoughts of happiness today in return for the smiles you’ve given me *smile*.

Kami: I send you love today and everyday @~>~

Cray: I send you love today because you called me a “Fag Hag”. Well not intentionally but I read that post in your LJ, and totally understood it. I’m a long time fag hag ;) and proud of it.

For Everyone Else: I hope your day is wonderful and rewarding. And Remember:

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside. ~Robert X. Cringely, InfoWorld magazine

Think about that for a while!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome song... I loved it! But then I love everything you write. Yes, I have been bad lately but kinda in a good way...lol! I'm having fun and you know who doesn't like it and I don't really care! I'm making progress! Probably because of all that strength you keep sending me. Thanks hun, I love you!

Anonymous said...

Awww I really love this Cal!!! And I lurve you *hugs* [:.

Thank you for sharing with us >:D<. And thank you for the well wished as always :D.

I hope you have a wonderful Friday tomorrow (:.

love Kami

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...