Thursday, March 09, 2006

Who wants a quickie?! O_o (I DO I DO!!!!)

I was born on the cusp… For those non astrologists like yours truly, that means I have two signs. (and means I’m more screwed up than most :P). But here today are my signs…


Libra Horrorscope today!
Quickie:
Your ability to appreciate the smaller things in life will help you avoid conflict.
Overview:
You don't miss a trick. In fact, you may have the opposite problem -- you're focused on so many different offers that you're dispersing your efforts too widely. Learn to be choosy -- and concentrate.

*****

Virgo Horrorscope today!
Quickie:
Put yourself in charge of getting things done today. Organize your dream team.
Overview:
Are you running hot and cold? No wonder the people around you are thoroughly confused. It's time to get serious about your choices and how they affect the situation. Get centered about what counts.

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...