Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Trust... Pathways... Peace

Trust... I keep pulling this card. For the past three days no matter how hard I shuffle, no matter the question, I keep pulling this card. It's so hard for me to let go. I keep a tight reign on anything I can, because in most of my life I have so little control. I've asked about this interview, I've asked about my heart, I've asked about my big decisions coming up. And each time... Trust. One time I also pulled a "yes" card, that whatever decision I have come to, is the right one. And what's funny is the minute I pulled that? I really DID feel a bit better.

Take a look also at an email I received today, posted in the
Goddess works Blog . Funny? Trust, Intuition, Self Esteem. I think the message might just be getting through to me ;)

Also noteworthy today is that with some convincing from Mrs. Virgo last night and LOT of emotion shared by Ms. Personality (Mrs. Virgo knows who I mean) last weekend, I've come across a few things/tasks/etc that "feel" good to me. One of them is reading more (hence my above information), Opening up more, and working with people. Which brings me to my newest project... I will be holding a peer to peer training session (I think, details are still forthcoming) revolving around grounding & centering, meditation and visualization. I'll be posting my materials and putting my things together and if it goes as well as it "feels" that it will, it should be a WONDERFUL experience for me. And who knows, if it goes REALLY well? It could be a continuing thing where I get to work with people to open their hearts and minds up to things that give them peace. What could be better! Wish me luck ;)

Be well today friends, Bask in the sun of your heart, and know that all is well.
Muse

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...