Thursday, August 16, 2007

WoW; A Woman of Worth

In my bloglines I have several blogs that I lurk on. Mainly anymore these days, I lurk. In any event, I absolutely had to post this credo I found from The Path of Modern Goddess. I can think of no more powerful affirmation for my day today than this. Thank you Nicole. Thank you very much.
~*~*~*~*~*~

I am a Woman of Worth
August 10th, 2007

I stumble upon the site of the Woman of Worth Event and found their credo. I loved it and had to tell you gals about it.

THE WOW CREDO
Written by Christine Awram, Founder

I am a Woman of Worth!

My worthiness is inherent, infinite and persevering – it is my natural state.My value is a reflection of who I am - and I am magnificent.
And … who I am – always makes a difference.
I matter!
I am successful – because I come from my true power, which lies within.
I lead through inspiration – from quiet acts of kindness, to leading a nation.
I am empowered – I make choices from the clarity of my heart, mind and spirit.
I am abundant – as the core of my true essence always supports manifestation.
I cherish my relationships – they are part of what makes me strong.
I am a Human BEing – as my BEing is of far more significance than my DOing.
I play and I laugh and I bring beauty and light into the world – I am radiant.
At times I despair and I weep, when I feel the pain of a world that has momentarily gone mad.
Yet even when I tremble through a dark night of the soul, I renew my faith and my courage in a single heartbeat because my spirit is indomitable.
I feel and I care and I am passionate – with a heart as open as the universe.

I am a woman of worth, and I am glorious!

WOW

Because every woman… is a Woman Of Worth.

~*~*~*~*~*~
WELL WISHES
May you know your worth today… May it seep from your very heart, into all you do. You are beautiful!

You are a blessing to me everyday.
XO

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...