Friday, November 10, 2006

Muse Pics one month later....

Today is the first day I actually took the time to make myself presentable. I've been living in nightgowns, laying covered in pillows, and really staying in all manner of things that make me feel comfortable lately. Well today I have company coming over and so I must be presentable ;)

I took some pictures today. Exactly one month and a day after my surgery, I can look at these pictures and really feel that sense of being alive. It has taken a full month and some pictures where I can see my smile etc, to really see and appreciate that I am alive.

In celebration of that joy, I will share these pictures with you. They are webcam shots (as is my typical method of pictures) and believe it or not it's hard to take shots, pose, and chat too! Maybe my age is showing through since I can't multitask like I used to ;)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy them (there are a lot of them so be patient while the page loads)












The traditional eyes closed shot :P














My Mother got me some roses... Aren't they lovely!


They smell fantastic too!


The books I've published either as collaborative works or on my own. I'm proud of them.

~*~*~*~*~*~
WELL WISHES

Today I wish you nothing more than pure celebration. Celebrate being alive, celebrate it being friday, celebrate fall, celebrate whatever you want but celebrate. Smile, and allow nothing to penetrate you celebration that can dampen it. I wish you the best of days today.

You are a blessing to me everyday
XO

~*~*~*~*~*~
AND REMEMBER

A Picture is worth a thousand words ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful <3.

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures hon. I think you look the most beautiful in...all of them? :P my favorite is the 3rd one cause you have a sweet and innocent look about you. Which is, as we all know, entirely false. especially that innocent thing. :) take more, you're gorgeous.


Mr. Uber

Anonymous said...

Sis,

Tjose are absolutely fabulous pics :) I have never seen you glow more. *I am glad yuou are feeling better, I missed you, ya know? :)

Anonymous said...

Sis,

Tjose are absolutely fabulous pics :) I have never seen you glow more. *I am glad yuou are feeling better, I missed you, ya know? :)

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You are GORGEOUS muddah. You look like you're feeling great too. I'm glad. :)

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous - glad you're celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I love seeing you and the light shining in your eyes. What a blessing you are to the world.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...