Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Code of humanity & The Great World Prayer

I picked these up somewhere long my stay at the hospital. I do not remember where. I've been wanting to post them for some time and haven't had the ability to do so until now. So here you go. Some Sunday prayers for you :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

The Code of Humanity
1. I choose to communicate truth
2. I choose the reality of life
3. I choose to heal, not hurt
4. I choose education over ignorance
5. I choose the power of peace
6. I choose to love God (or good) and see god (or good) in all humanity
7. I choose to seek the soul in all things
8. I choose to link to the world of inspiration
9. I choose the principle of sharing
10.I choose to become a co-creator in live and live it more abundantly.

~*~

The Great World Prayer
From the point of light
within the mind of God (or good)
Let light stream forth
into the minds of humanity
Let light descend on Earth.

From the point of love
within the heart of God (or good)
Let love stream forth
into the hearts of humanity
May the world teacher
return to Earth.

From the center where the
will of God (or good) is known
Let purpose guide the little
wills of humanity - -
The purpose which all great
sages know and serve.

From the center with
we call the human race
Let the plan of love and light
work out
And may it seal the door
where evil dwells.

Let light and love and power
Restore the plan on Earth

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...