Monday, August 21, 2006

Love always wins... A heartfelt blessing for you

Every morning, I am greeted with love from a stranger. I’m given inspiration from someone I don’t even know. She greets me by name and tells me every single day, that I am a blessing to her. I have quoted her before, but this post is *just* hers. Here’s the blessing she sent me today, that I now send to you. It’s free and all I expect from it is a smile back from you.

~Muse

~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is today's heartfelt blessing:

"When I despair, I remember that all through history, the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and, for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it...always."~Mahatma Ghandi

Often, when we are in the midst of turmoil, and all around us is spinning out of control, it is difficult to believe the storms of life will ever pass. In such times as this, we can, it seems, do nothing but tie a knot in the end of our rope and hang on. And this is all we need to do. We need only to hang on to love, hang on to light and hang on to truth. For when the storm has passed – and they always do -- these three will remain, as strong and certain and invincible as they have been since time began. As Ghandi said, love always wins.

And until next time...Know that you are loved beyond measure and a cherished blessing to me.

May your day be filled with all things good,

Kate

Today's heartfelt blessing may be accessed on-line here

The May You Be Blessed movie is available for viewing here

If you are not a subscriber to the daily version of Heartfelt Blessings but would like to be, you may subscribe here

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...