Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm a GHETTO FABULOUS DIVA MUSE!

I'd like to thank Blog Dog for this link (supplied eons ago to us readers on his site, that I just remembered about today :D) that caused me to spit my soda onto my monitor at work. It's been a long time since I've felt the burning tingling of a well had laugh :P

And now, onto my GHETTO FABULOUSNESS!!!

Warning: Not for the faint of heart... Or for those of virgin ears... or for those with small animals... or for those with Puritan views... or for those who live in a bubble... or for those who don't absolutely think (or know) that I am the bomb!

And yes, I've had too much caffeine/sugar and am very slap happy right now. Maybe I should have wine too? How much can the muse take?!

Signing off before I make a total moron of myself :P

Ciao Ghetto Fabulous Muse-acolytes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, good stuff Muse! Very funny.


Mr. Uber

Anonymous said...

LMAO Muse...you mutha'

Anonymous said...

Muddah, dat iz just too good. Werd. :P

~Crayfish~

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...