Thursday, June 29, 2006

Queens of My Heart

I have only had three hours sleep. i'm exhausted. I love you all but I have no post today other than this:

For Mrs. B in AZ: Breathe, exhale, breathe again. What you're doing today is very tough, the results will be bliss... I'm there for you in spirit squeezing your hand and hugging you tight. You are NOT alone.

For Mrs. Virgo: Thank you for being such a kind friend and as always understanding me and the things I may do (or not do). Thank you for understanding that I can't come over today and still loving me :)

For Aussie_male: Thank you for keeping me awake on my journey into the office. Thank you for caring as well about my future. *hug*.

For everyone else: you... RULE. Thanks for reading my blog and making me feel special just by doing so...

xo

Muse

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the support. I can't tell you how much it means to me. I'm sure I'm just over reacting as usual and everything will go fine today lol!

Big hugs! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,

We all love and care for you, not just for the now, but for the future.

The Muse said...

I had a friendship with a woman named Jengie (online). In the Sims Online we used to talk all the time. One of the things I think people most know me for is the fact that I willingly and often share hugs with folks even in text.

It was a special day when you got BIG hugs, but on this particualr day I typo'd (as I commonly do, I AM the queen of typo of course) and sent her a message saying **BIG BUG HUGS**

The reason I mention this is because Jengie and I know that if we send BUG hugs we mean them ;)

So Blog dog, Mrs. B, Mrs. Virgo, and anyone else reading this today... I send you BIG BUG HUGS. You have offically been hugged with sincere intent now ;)

Thanks Blog Dog for your comments, I look forward to each and everyone.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cat picture!!!! Get some sleep...we'll be around when you wake up. Can I send you and the kitty some sushi for a post nap snack? You're the best!

The Muse said...

Isn't that a great picture? Mrs. Fashionista in the office here was giving this card to her daughter for her 18th birthday yesterday. I fell in love with the pic and had to scan it :)

As for the sushi, only salmon please... i'm rather finicky. ;)

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...