Thursday, June 01, 2006

Man it has been a crappy morning (The picture that never was)


All I wanted to do was post a nice entry, complete with this picture. I tried i kid you not OVER 15 times to add this picture. I loaded it directly from my pc, I loaded it from my web server. I even logged out and then back in and tried again to NO avail. Then I thought, fine I'll just make a post of *just* this picture, and I did and then Internet Explorer crapped out on me and I lost everything and had to start AGAIN.

What a crock

lol

1 comment:

The Muse said...

My jopb here is complete then :D After such a rabid foaming at the mouth post previously, I thought i better post how Internet Explorer messed it up too :P

I'm glad you liked ;) Have an awesome day!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...