Friday, July 27, 2007

I am in LOVE!

I first met him two months ago when I was apartment hunting. My eyes spied him sitting idly in a corner at the Amli leasing office, looking at me. He wore black and silver and smelled divine! His bright blue eyes blinked at me beckoning and so I came over and made my acquaintance. With a shaky hand I reached out and said hello. I’ve been infatuated ever since.

The next time I saw him, He wore the same black and silver, his blue eyes ever bright and flashing. He beckoned this time again, and I couldn’t resist; my feet gliding over to where he stood as if in a trance. I even showed Mrs. Virgo his way and off she went smiling to share in this heavenly sight. I smiled too as I inhaled his rich scent and indulged again & again & again, basking in the brief moment of our interlude. Sadly when it came time for me to leave, I was left perpetually longing for more.

The third time I saw him, Mrs. Virgo had him at her house. I was so jealous! But still, his soothing eyes, the inviting aroma, it was too much to be angry at… (I mean how can you be angry when the brightest blue eyes ever, penetrate your soul!) and I’ve since headed over to her place to partake of his presence twice now! Every single time we got together, the experience left me satisfied and yet... always longing for more. (I know, I’m so bad).

But now, our union is finally complete. I thought Google Man would be very upset at this intrusion to our relationship. I thought for sure when I let him come home into my heart, and accepted him fully into my life that Google man would brandish the sword of jealousy and demand he leave our home immediately! But Google man surprised me... He smiled and told me that he too thought this was just what we needed in our lives.

Yes, it’s true, I’ve given my heart to another. And he’s wonderful! He is warm, quick (but not so quick that I can’t enjoy it!), he only steams off once in a while, and the end result of any interaction with him is the finest, sweetest, longest, best times I’ve had to date. Well as good as anyone can have, with a coffee maker.

Here he is folks! Meet Mr. B70…


He makes one cup at a time, he brews it perfectly, he doesn’t make a mess, and never complains as often as I (*Ahem*)… use him. He is, the perfect addition to any woman’s (or coffee, tea, or hot chocolate lovers) life ;)

Yes...life is very good.




2 comments:

Grahamburger said...

Ooooooooh.
Want.
Must have.

Muse, you are such a bad influence, love you!

Unknown said...

heh,heh,heh,
A great, witty post!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...