Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Chicken Soup anyone?

Well the verdict is in as if you didn’t already know ;) I’m really sick. I have a high dose medicine to make me better and a prescription for another day off from work to kick back and sleep and let my body heal. I debated all of last night as to whether or not to follow that prescription. But in the end I decided some things, like health, I still believe you shouldn’t mess with…

Cheers to the doctor, for allowing me another blissful day (even sick) without the presence of Crony.

Now I think my bed is calling me again and perhaps this time I will actually listen. Drink some water for me today dear readers of my drudgery, I’m supposed to drink so much I’ll float away :D

*****
WELL WISHES

Today I wish you all the blissfulness of good health. Even if you aren’t well get better and know that I’m sending you lots of healthy thoughts today for the balance of the whole mind, body, and spirit…


*****
AND REMEMBER

A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just have one thing to say to the authors of that study: Duh.

~Conan O’Brien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're finally listening and get the rest you need! Heres prayers and wishes for a quick return to normal!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cal, thanks for the well wishes [=.

Feel better!!

<3 love you

Kami

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...