Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Muse Update Day #3

Hey there, Michael here. I just thought I'd let everyone know some good news that I received. It appears that the Muse will be home tomorrow! She's not sure what time yet, but the doctors are very encouraged by her recovery so far and she can't wait to get home. What's more, the doctors are confident they got all the cancer and for them the tests are just a formality. Very good news for our lovely Muse. I think I speak for everyone when I say, come home! we miss you!



Michael

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, we definitely miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Muse - I ran for you the whole way!

I'm glad you will be able to come home and rest in your own bed.

Anonymous said...

and Michael...thank you so much for posting updates for us. You are a gem of a person. Big hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome news! Thank you for letting us know that she's doing great and will be home soon. I'm so happy to hear this.

Kelli said...

Happy to hear it - hope you're home by now and resting well.
You're in my thoughts.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...