Monday, October 09, 2006

The moment of truth

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius

~*~*~*~*~*~
My mind races with all the thoughts I have today. I can't even begin to explain. Wondering about feeling empty, wondering about what will happen, fear, tears, peace, just a bubbling brew of emotion that I can't seem to convey properly.

When I fail with my words to express, I speak with my heart. So right now I'll take 5 minutes and close my eyes. I'll think about all the things of peace like the candles, my sanctuary, the beach, the voices this morning wishing me well, the sounds of my mothers heartbeat, and the love that surrounds me. I'll think about those things right now and feel the calm wash over me. I'll hold my right hand over my left like Mark said I should, because Jessie will be holding my hand too. I'll do all of it to find that place of peace.

I take you all with me today, in my heart.

XO

Until later...
Muse; signing off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone, with all your heart, please pray for Sue.

Anonymous said...

My candles are lit, my spell has been spoken. May all be well and happy.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, too. I hope everything goes well and you will be back here with us all again very soon. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you today especially, Cal, and I'm praying for you. I love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Muse. I'm praying for you. But you'll totally be fine.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...