Monday, October 09, 2006

1st post from Michael

Hi there, this is Michael for Sue. As most, if not all, of you know, Sue was diagnosed with cancer in September. Today was her surgery to get it removed and have it tested to see if any of the cancer had spread past her endrometrim. I have not received any information yet as to the outcome of the surgery, but I thought I had better post to let everyone know that I'm not holding information out on you. As soon as I know, I'll be back to update. The surgery was supposed to take place at 1:30 CST and be finished in about 2 hours. It's possible it was delayed or something simliar.


Update at 4:00pm PST: The surgery is finished and the doctors say it went really well. She is in recovery right now and they are very optimistic that they got all of the cancer out and that it hasn't spread. Those tests will be done and results will be back in 4 days or so. She hasn't received a room number yet, but she will be staying there until about wednesday or thursday we hope. Thank you all for your warm thoughts and prayers during this time of need. I'm sure the Muse felt you all. I'll post more as I receive more information.

Update at 10:00pm PST: I received a call from our favorite Muse telling me that she was ok. She sounded very tired, but coherent. She told me to tell you all that she loves you and she hopes to be back soon. She also requested that you guys leave comments for her if you wish, or send her PMs. She told me to let you all know that she is in room 2308, bed #2. She was extremely exhausted and I really don't blame her. So I said good night to her and told her I'd call her tomorrow. So until then, night everyone, thank you for your warm wishes and well thoughts.

Michael

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night Calliope I love you <3.
sweet dreams my muse.

Anonymous said...

Praise God! that you're over the operation and can now focus on recovery. We're still with you on this one hon and continue to pray for you. Get well soon as I'm sure there's a bottle of Yellow Tail somewhere awaiting consumption.

Thank you Michael for keeping us posted.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I had no idea this was going on. My prayer thoughts are on the way!

sean(ittan)

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...