Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Update on the Muse Day 2

I had the great fortune of speaking to Cal today for a while. She appears to be getting better while still in pain. The doctors have said that it appears that the cancer did not spread at all, which is fantastic news. Also, while they were in, they said that there were problems (not cancer) with her ovaries and uterus therefore it turned out to be a good thing that they removed them. She is hoping to be back home tomorrow, but we'll have to see what the doctors say. As evidenced by her earlier message, she loves you all and is thankful for each and every one of you.


On a different note, My account was hacked on the Utopia Skye forums by persons unknown at this time. This person has been traced to a DSL account in Chicago. They took advantage of my Admin powers to suspend two honored members of the community (which I have repaired) and to post a very negative post about Caliope in her Prayer thread. This is completely unacceptable and I will continue to track down whoever this was until I find them. I wish to thank Shaun for being online at the time and noticing a different IP address on my account. Before the person could do much damage, he removed all posting and admin abilities from the account. Thank you very much Shaun, you probably saved much headaches. As a result of this intrusion all new accounts are not being approved (since this character appears to have created an account right before he hacked mine), only with admin review. So, just in case this asshole or assholes read the blog as well...know that you will get yours. If you wish to create an account, just send an email to me at swiftshish@yahoo.com and I will be watching for your account to approve it.

Thanks,
Michael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that she is recovering and that the hysterectomy went well and that the cancer didn't spread! This is amazing news, I am so happy for her. Now she just needs to recover and come home, blessed soul.

I am sorry to hear about your computer woes, what the heck are wrong with some people? I will keep my eyes open, thanks for the warning.

Anonymous said...

Wow Cal I am SO proud of you... seriously. i love you. please sleep well tonight, I'm about to lay down and I'll be praying for you to have an easy healing period *tight hugs*. love you <3.

random and shaun, thank you very much for taking care of everything, and for getting my account back. I was freaking out when I logged in *blush*. ty.

<3 muuuuse!! if you'll be my star i'll be your sky.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...