Thursday, October 05, 2006

4 Days to go

"So, keep on keeping on living the life which your inner voice directs, kindly, lovingly: giving help wherever you can, giving love and sustenance to this great work of illuminating all life.... Your life is like a pebble dropped into a pool of water, creating ripples endlessly. You do not know the end of a word, a thought, an action." ~White Eagle Quote is taken from page 77 of: Beautiful Road Home
~*~*~*~*~*~

4 Days to go.  Things are gearing up for a long stay at home.  I have deliveries coming both today and tomorrow, and Saturday I have to go to work and pick up some deliveries that came in my absence.  I’ve spent the week foolishly doing only what I want, trying to get enough sleep, watching movies, dozing when I wanted, etc.  Today I did laundry in anticipation of the busy end of week.  

Thank you so much for the kind thoughts and help allaying my fears.  They really do help.  

I don’t really have much to say right now other than thank you for your understanding, your patience, and your compassion.  It can be hard to see things as others do.  I am grateful for the help you have given me.  

Perhaps more later…

For now, know you are a blessing to me everyday (In more ways than you know).

Muse

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome LadyM! I'm glad our words can comfort you a little during this anxious time. One thing I didn't prepare for is having big and loose clothing for recovery. I ended up wearing my husband's painting pants for weeks!

Let me know if there is any way I can help out OK?

Anonymous said...

I love you Cal and I wish you the best,

Kami

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...