Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Short post

I'm sorry for the lengthy time between updates and such. Tonight's post will be very short, because I'm very sick. I've been sick since this weeked and it's only gotten worse today. I've slept pretty much all day with little "up" time. The incision is infected and I'm on antibiotics for it, but it seems to be getting worse. That coupled with nausea and other such things has really kept me from doing anything. I have an appoinment with the doctor on Thursday that I'm hoping I can wait to get to. A trip to the Emergency Room will be more costly than I can afford especially since it looks like my return to work *may* be delayed by this continued sickness...

Thank you for your prayers, they are appreciated. I'll post again when I can.

XO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better, miss you.

Anonymous said...

It's been a bit since I've heard from you or you've posted here...I hope everything is a-okay!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...