Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dreams, Action, and A Community of Light

Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together. ~Anais Nin

~*~*~*~*~*~
Dreaming and doing, two polar opposites sometimes for me. I dream a LOT but I don’t do a lot. At least not with respect to my dreams. Especially the dream of flying naked, I really don’t do that a lot. I might scare all of Illinois if I did that, no matter how good it might feel to fly. :P

In all seriousness though, sometimes I have dreams that show me what I need to do. Sometimes they just show me what I want but even with that I rarely take action. Why is that I wonder? I mean it’s like saying “Oooh I could have whatever I wanted, but I’m not going to do anything to get there!”. I see that recurrence in many of my blog posts. “I will do…” and somehow I just never do it.

I’m not finding blame with myself. Nor am I downing myself and causing un-necessary guilt. I’m simply acknowledging these things I see in myself.

“Hi, My name is Muse and I’m a procrastinator, Dreamer without action, yet hopeful woman of change?”.

Maybe it’s time to really, sincerely work on change.

I’ve been afforded a rare opportunity recently to get a lot of things in my life in order. While I work on those things (finances, etc) perhaps I can with a clear eye work on the rest.

~*~
On another note, after having deleted Digital Soup Online the blog, I find that I’ve missed it. While I was thinking of recreating it, I thought “Why not make it better than it was?”. So I am very happy to announce that a new blog of purely light will be emerging very soon. It will have quotes, inspirational articles, reader submissions, etc. I would like to see some participation in this blog, with the knowledge that no one HAS to contribute. Only if they want to should they…

In the true form of a “Book of Light”, the blog will be ONLY light. Most of us have our own blogs, journals, etc where we can post our daily thoughts, trials and tribulations, but this blog will be a place, a COMMUNITY place to create your own corner of light in the massive web. So if you’re interested in contributing, or perhaps being an author with me on this project, please email me at suekw71 @ gmail . com (remove the spaces) and let me know. It would be a pleasure to work with folks on a place of light where anyone can get some inspiration and joy.

Be well friends
Muse

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...