Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday Catch Up & Goddess Inspiration

Just love everybody that interacts with you no matter how personally, or how peripherally, involved with you they are. The efficiency of the people who deal with you... everything is orchestrated by the manager called Law of Attraction. And your vibration is setting all of it into motion. Everything affecting you is a reflection of the vibration that you are emitting. Spend more time focused upon your dream than upon the reality. The reality gives birth to the dream -- but the dream is where you are wanting to put your attention. --- Abraham Excerpted from the workshop in Houston, TX on Saturday, January 13th, 2001

Thank you Mrs. Virgo for the pick me up quotes I received yesterday. Despite yesterday being a very crappy day overall, these did help keep it from being one that spiraled into some depths of darkness.
~*~*~*~*~*~

So, I’ve been busily packing, showing my house and other things as of late. I had the good fortune the other day to sit in a very comfy chair on my deck with my coffee and find 10 minutes to meditate. It was a very rejuvenating experience. I also started my supplements again today now that my tooth issues are resolved. It’s good to feel healthy goodness coursing through me. The positive result of this today was stepping on the scale and having dropped 6 pounds of 13 gained. I want to lose 7 more and then I’m doing a detox, cleansing program by
Isagenix. That should give me the jump start needed to get back on track.

So much has been going on lately; I wouldn’t even know where to begin. So I’ll highlight the things that stick out the most.

1. The Library of Light has been created. I’m seeking contributors who can offer stories of positivity, enlightenment, quotes the embrace positivity. I’m seeking regular contributors as well as those who wish to just contribute once in a while. So far I have two who have indicated interest in regular contributions. This project is only in its initial stages and will take some time to gear up fully, but when ready it should be a brightly lit corner of the web, housing hope, inspiration, and joy. It will also be part of a group of positive sites designed to inspire, offer intentions, and guidance to any who want it.
2. Move date is 7-6, so packing is underway. In the meantime, the landlord is eager to sell the place so I’ve been host to realtors who wish to show the house to their clients. Showing it, eats into the time I have to pack or do my own things so this has been a frustration, but there’s no way around it. I just keep plugging away.
3. No change on the job front. I do not have time to look right now, and even if I DID, I wouldn’t have time to interview. With time off for the first real vacation I’ll have taken in years at the end of June and the move in the first week of July, it’s too difficult unless the potential place is willing to interview after hours. This will need to resume at some point. I MUST get something… Though I have to admit I feel a bit defeated when it comes to this. Out of the prior ones I sent I only got like 4 responses and 3 of those I was highly qualified for. I didn’t get any of them. Really makes me sad.

Other than that, life for the most part is good. There are a few starts and stops (ie a flat tire yesterday, other small things), but I can look at the big picture lately and feel good about where things are. Financially this isn’t so, but I’ve resigned myself to having to suffer these woes until I can get a better job.

In an effort to help me get grounded again and maybe STAY grounded this time, I’ve begun my morning card pulling routine again. As much as I can post, I will post the cards here. They are from my favorite deck called
The Gifts of the Goddess. I’ve had these cards for years and when I quit smoking they were part of my daily routine. When I slow down, breathe slowly, and concentrate, I find that when choosing a few of these cards I’m always surprised at how accurate they are for what I’m going through. Here today are my three chosen cards:

~ Goddess of Healing: “I enjoy being healthy and doing what is good for me.” Use this gift when you feel resistant to doing what you know is in your best interest. The desire to sabotage our efforts to improve ourselves comes from our resistance to change. With self improvement comes new activities, friends and other manifestations of change we so often resist because we fear the unknown.
~ Goddess of Perseverance: “I earn my living doing what I love.” Use this gift when you feel unfulfilled by your present manner of employment. You created your present work situation and you can create a better one too. Take on work that nurtures your mind, body, and spirit and that of others. Whatever you do for a living, you can use your creativity to do it. Make your life a work of art and your art a work of life.
~ Goddess of The New: “I love and accept myself as a unique individual.” Use this gift when it seems that you are not being accepted for any reason, but especially if it is because you are different from other people or because you want to be different. You do not need the acceptance of ignorant or intolerant people. You cannot change anyone else. What you need is to love and accept you for being a good person.

How true are these today?

~*~*~*~*~*~
WELL WISHES
Live in your dreams today. Let them unfold around you unfettered by reality. Even if it’s just a diversion it is a welcome one. May you have many smiles today.

You are a blessing to me everyday.
Muse

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

It sounds like there is a lot of energy moving in and around you LadyM, all good energy!

I'm looking forward to contributing to your project, it's going to be fun and hopefully also inspiring for others.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...