Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm Alive


When you bless the day

I just drift away

All my worries die

I'm glad that I'm alive

~Celine Dion “I’m Alive”


~*~*~*~*~


Today is a good day, relaxed pace at work, more sleep last night than I’ve gotten in a few weeks, and a visit to Mrs. Virgo on the schedule.

Last night through a particularly trying time, I re-discovered a book I had purchased a while ago that literally fell into my hands reminding me that it needed to be read. It’s a book by one of my favorite authors Don Miguel Ruiz. It’s called Prayers; A Communion with our Creator. So today in lieu of anything to report (other than I’m struggling with my weight, but I’m happy, alive and the future looks bright); I’ll post instead the two prayers (Customized by me for me) that I read today in the morning and again just now. Maybe they’ll bring you some peace too.

Prayer for Love
Today, Creator, help me to accept myself the way I am, without judgment. Help me to accept my mind the way it is, with all my emotions, my hopes and dreams, and my unique personality. Help me to accept my body the way it is, with all its beauty and perfection.

Today, Creator, clean my mind of emotional poison and self-judgment, so that I can live in peace and love. Let the love for myself be so strong that I never again reject myself or sabotage my happiness and personal freedom. Let me love and accept myself without judgment, because when I judge myself, I find myself guilty, and feel the need then, to punish myself.

With the power of self love, let all my relationships be based on love and respect. Help me to let go of the need to tell others how to think or how to be. Let me accept the people I love just the way they are, without judgment, because when I judge them and blame them, I find them guilty, and feel the need to then punish them. Help me, Creator, to love everything you create with no conditions, because when I reject your creation, I reject you.

Today, Creator, help me to start my life over with the power of self-love. Help me to explore life, to take risks, and to love myself unconditionally. Let me open my heart to the love that is my birthright so that I can share my love wherever I go.

Blessed Be.

~*~

Prayer for the Physical Body
Today, Creator, I promise to make a new agreement with my physical body. I promise to love my body unconditionally as my body loves me. I promise to protect and take care of my body. I will never gaain reject my body, abuse my body, or be ashamed of how it looks. From now on, I will accept my physical body as it is. I will enjoy my body, and be grateful for all the pleasures of life it gives me.

Forgive me, Creator, for believing all the lies about my physical body. Forgive me for judging my physical body against a false image of perfection. Forgive me for everything I haven’t liked about my physical body.

Today, Creator, help me to see my physical body as a living temple where you live. Help me to respect my body, to love and honor my body. I know that to treat my body with respect, love and honor is to respect, love and honor your creation. Help me, Creator, to give my physical body whatever it needs to live in perfect health, harmony, and happiness with you.

Blessed Be.

~*~*~*~*~*~
WELL WISHES
You are a blessing to me everyday. May you feel that intention as I send it on it’s way to you.
XO

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

These are beautiful, thank you!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...