Thursday, March 08, 2007

Life 101

"If we had no winter, spring would not be so pleasant; If we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." ~Anne Bradstreet, 17th Century poet

~*~*~*~*~*~

I know we grow with the lessons of life. I know the pains in our hearts serve to make us stronger. I know the spiritual, emotional growth that comes as part of weathering life’s adversity. But dammit why do we have to hurt to learn, to grow? Why can’t knowledge be imparted on us in some way other than painful?

I am so sorry for all those in my life close or extended, that are suffering. I’m angry in some ways, sad in so many others, and just praying for everyone.

Miss R – your sister in law, I send her love and hugs, and to you to strengthen your spirit.

Mrs. Virgo – your mother, and so many others you know have things going on… I send you love and peace and hope for brighter days.

Kelli – for your own inner turmoil, I send you love and strength. I think of you in particular today because I know too well the pain in the heart…

For all those I’ve not mentioned who have things going on, who know family or friends who have things going on; I send you hope, prayers, love today. I wish I could take all of it away. I truly do. But I can’t, so all I can do is hold your hand digitally…

XO

Muse

4 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

thankyou so much - I am not commenting alot in the next few days (I hope to snuggle and nurture myself) but I really needed to come and say thankyou for understanding.
I know too, that we all choose our path in life, to help our soul grow & develop but I often wonder why we need to experience so much hurt.... it seems to me that many people in this lifetime have chosen similar paths.
thankyou from the bottom of my heart. xoxo

Suzie Ridler said...

Such a sweety LadyM, you really are. I see and honour your sensitive soul. I think you are a healing presence in this world. Many healers must go through illness, it's part of the rite of passage. There are many different kinds of healing, you do very well with words.

Libra Moon said...

"all I can do is hold your hand digitally…"

I can feel the warmth... I am in need as well. Haven't been able to post my words until I sort out the Emotional trama I seem to be tangled in. Today is raining...

Thank You for sharing caring words
Off to find my Smile...
Libra Moon

Anonymous said...

Muse, I often feel that anger and frustration when I think, "Why do I (or others) have to go through hard things to learn something?" or wonder why life has to be such a learning process anyway - can't I just stay 'dumb'? I get your feelings and send you my own wishes of love and peace.

(I posted something really great to your lillies vs orchids post, but alas...I don't see it. I said something like 'I'm happy there is a Google man in your life, I'm jealous that you get to see Wicked (loved the book) and hope you come home from your little trip to the city singing your heart out to all the tunes from the show! My best thoughts are being sent your way.'

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...