Monday, March 19, 2007

Leave the Pieces

"Leave The Pieces" – The Wreckers Lyrics
You're not sure that you love me
But you're not sure enough to let me go
Baby it ain't fair you know
To just keep me hangin' 'round

You say you don't wanna hurt me
Don't want to see my tears
So why are you still standing here
Just watching me drown

[Chorus]
And it's alright, yeah I'll be fine
Don't worry 'bout this heart of mine
Just take your love and hit the road
There's nothing you can do or say
You're gonna break my heart anyway
So just leave the pieces when you go

You can drag out the heartache
Baby you can make it quick
Really get it over with
And just let me move on

Don't concern yourself
With this mess you've left for me
I can clean it up, you see
Just as long as you're gone

[Chorus]

You not making up your mind
Is killing me and wasting time
I need so much more than that
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

[Chorus]

Leave the pieces when you go
Oh, yeah
Leave the pieces when you go
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Leave the pieces when you go

~*~*~*~*~*~


I love this song. LOVE this song. It had some significance in my life not too long ago. It still carries the significance for me, always evoking emotions in me.

I think it’s apparent to anyone who comes across this blog, that music moves me. Not just the music, but the lyrics too have a part.

In other news, the muse has jumped on the bandwagon of technology once again, leaping into the forefront of the “innovators”; those who aren’t afraid to try new things. Well I’m not trying new things per se, but I did get an iPod this weekend :D I LOVE this little piece of metal and plastic! Oh my GOSH! I’ve been able to listen to my entire music directory at just the touch of one button!

So today on the way to work while at work, when I’m on my way home, I will be filled with song, lyrics, & music. And then when I get home, I might just partake of some boxing on the Nintendo Wii that Google Man purchased. So much fun!

What a way to start a Monday!
(Oh and my first music video on the iPOD? White & Nerdy :P LOVE that video :D)

More to come later...

~*~*~*~*~*~

AND REMEMBER
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. ~Nature Boy Lyrics (current rendition on the iPod by Celine Dion)

3 comments:

A Virgo Writes said...

I totally get your posts! I love that song too. White and Nerdy is Kyle's ring tone heehee!!!! We will have to play with our Ipod's together and get you hooked up with our 6gs of music over here on our external harddrive :) I am really happy about the place you're in now, both mentally and physically. I know there is still stuff to contend with, but you're doing great. After my surgery, even still, I am dealing with stuff, but I am grateful for the health I do have! I know you are too!

Love ya!

Suzie Ridler said...

I am the same way with music. There was a time I wouldn't write unless I was listening to something and I think getting an iPod would be an incredible investment for me. I hope it brings you much inspiration and joy.

Anonymous said...

Eeee yay!!!! i'm glad you're doing good (= and if you need any help with your new ipod let me know :D. and if you need music videos, tell me :P.. oh and kick his but on the wii!!! hehe.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...