Monday, March 05, 2007

Releasing the songbird - Part 2


Always when quietness seeps into my heart, I know ultimately what will free my spirit to soar... even if I do not utilize that knowledge right away. I'm always surprised when the walls come down and the songbird is released from her self imposed prison. It's a time when the song itself isn't what matters, but the absolute definitive energy with which the words burst forth from my heart that blankets everything. When I'm not afraid how I sound but that I wont sound at all; is truly when I shine.

Once the songbird is released, the creative poet not to be outdone comes forward also looking for her expression. And still too even after the two creative geniuses that reside somewhere in me are free, the birth of possibility, the constant happiness that exists because it is POSSIBLE comes forth and speaks her words of wisdom.

GOD what joy I would have if I could feel this every single second...

That is where I am right now, sitting at my computer, singing songs I swore for years I couldn't sing anymore. Writing words I wasn't sure I would ever feel as part of my literary expression... I know this is not much of a post, but the happiness in my song should tell you all that you need to know. Today is beautiful, all things are possible, life is good, and songs are being sung. I am happy.

May your day be as blissful as mine is this moment, just through song. Be well friends,
Muse



A special thanks to Google man for this special delivery... :)

6 comments:

A Virgo Writes said...

I am glad you are happy. I can tell and I am glad to witness it. BIG HUGS.

A Virgo Writes said...

Great Flowers!!! Way to go Google Man!!!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Lovely photos and words! Hmmm, is there romance in the air? Great timing for my pendant to show up, I hope!

Libra Moon said...

"GOD what joy I would have if I could
feel this every single second... "

You CAN feel "this" every second... it's called "choice"

I'm Lovin the vessel!
Libra Moon

Anonymous said...

Wow! What gorgeous flowers. I'm so pleased for you.

Google Man gets 5 thumbs up of approval.

Miss Robyn said...

oh those flowers are gorgeous - I haven't replied to your email yet, but I will ... just stuff going on right now xo - hope you are well xoxo

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...