Friday, May 19, 2006

Let the sun shine! Let the sun shine in... the sun shine in

YIPPEE IT'S FRIDAY!

*****
I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame of that heats our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives. It is our connection to God and to each other. ~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross “The Wheel of Life (Scribner)”

If you are right now judging yourself for not being happy enough or healed enough - that is your dis-ease talking. Tell it to fuck off!!
Tell your dis-ease to take a hike at least for the day. Work the full day to be happy and feel loved. (LOL Who sent this to me?! I LOVE YOU FOR IT!)


'You are Life passing through your body, passing through your mind, passing through your soul. Once you find that out, not with logic, not with the intellect, but because you can feel that Life - you find out that you are the force that makes the flowers open and close, that makes the hummingbird fly from flower to flower. You find out that you are in every tree, and you are in every animal, vegetable, and rock. You are that force that moves the wind and breathes through your body. The whole universe is a living being that is moved by that force, and that is what you are. You are Life.''
~Don Miguel Ruiz

*****
WOW, I love the second quote LOL. That is verbatim as it was pulled from the bag.

Today is Friday and that makes me happy.

I have no creativity to post something witty or insightful about my life today. I do not want to write about Crony and the hens, because I do not want negativity stamped across my day before it’s begun. I do not want to write about not having love because I’m trying really hard to let the universe hear that I’m ready for it, not saddened over not having it.

What I DO want to write today is a post full of love, light and peace. As most of you know who have known me online now for four years and even those who know me in real life… that is my motto. So today, I will live it. Let the love, light and peace begin

*****
DAILY INSPIRATION
A new section has seemingly emerged in my blog entries. I do not know if it will be permanent, but enjoy it while it’s here… Let some light grace your day from these words.


From DailyOM:
The World In A Bright Light
Grateful

Everyday is a blessing, and in each moment there are many things that we can be grateful for. The world opens up to us when we live in a space of gratitude. In essence, gratitude has a snowball effect. When we are appreciative and express that gratitude, the universe glows a bit brighter and showers us with even more blessings.

There is always something to be grateful for, even when life seems hard. When times are tough, whether we are having a bad day or stuck in what may feel like an endless rut, it can be difficult to take the time to feel grateful. Yet, that is when gratitude can be most important. If we can look at our lives, during periods of challenge, and find something to be grateful for, then we can transform our realities in an instant. There are blessings to be found everywhere. When we are focusing on what is negative, our abundance can be easy to miss. Instead, choosing to find what already exists in our lives that we can appreciate can change what we see in our world. We start to notice one blessing, and then another.

When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile becomes a gift. We begin to understand that difficulties are also invaluable lessons. The sun is always shining for us when we are grateful, even if it is hidden behind clouds on a rainy day. A simple sandwich becomes a feast, and a trinket is transformed into a treasure. Living in a state of gratitude allows us to spread our abundance because that is the energy that we emanate from our beings. Because the world reflects back to us what we embody, the additional blessings that inevitably flow our way give us even more to be grateful for. The universe wants to shower us with blessings. The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

The Perfect Day
"Give yourself a perfect day. Do what makes you happiest. Look upon
what gives you joy. Speak to those who warm your heart. Listen to
that which lifts your spirit. Surround yourself with sights and
sounds and people who give you pleasure. For all the happiness you
give to others all year long, give yourself a perfect day."
~Author Unknown

And then tomorrow, repeat the process.

*****
WELL WISHES

To EVERYONE: I wish fervently for the brightest of days for you today. May the conscious choice you make to be happy and feel love prove to be one of the best decisions you make today. Know, that I make this for you too and am opening my heart as much as possible for you today. I hope the light I envision it shining reaches to you and warms your spirit. Have a BEAUTIFUL day.

*****
AND REMEMBER:

It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years - we turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on.
~ Sharon Salzberg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear Muse for such beautiful words with which to start our day. Yesterday I was in a fog, but not the romantic and mystical one that you described. Today, however, I see the picture of that bright sunrise and feel the warmth of your wishes. Yes, today is a different kind of day. Just as you open your hearts for us, know that we have ours open for you, too! P.S. The universe must have earplugs in to not hear that you are ready for love! I don't think I know of anyone MORE ready!

A Virgo Writes said...

Wanted to drop by and say hi. I am reading your blog! Hope to talk to you soon. Love From Lombard! :) :) :)

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...